Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and identification of the provider
(1) Below we provide information about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data which relate to you personally, such as for example your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The service provider according to § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible body according to § 3 para. 7 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is DIAL GmbH, for details see our imprint page.
§ 2 Right of access to information and right of revocation
(1) You have the right to demand information from us at any time regarding the data about you which is stored with us, as well as information on its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage. (2) If you have given authorization to use data, you can revoke this at any time. (3) All requests for information, inquiries or revocations concerning data processing should be sent please by e-mail to email@example.com.
§ 3 Collection of personal data
(1) Where the website is used merely for informational purposes, so that you do not register as a user of the website or transmit other information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data which your browser transmits to us in order to allow you to access the website. This data is:
- IP address (anonymized)
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific site)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transferred each time
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Apart from the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if interested. For this, you must generally give further personal data which we use for the performance of the respective service. Where additional data can be given voluntarily, this is signalized as such.
(3) If you contact the service provider by e-mail or by using the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you have stated it, your further data such as e.g. name and telephone number will be stored by us, in order to answer your questions.
(4) If you register online in our web shop for one of our seminars we store your data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and delete this data as soon as we are no longer legally obliged to store it. The mandatory information which is necessary for the performance of the contracts is specially marked, other details are voluntary.
(5) When you register via our website to make use of our support services, we collect the following data during the registration process: first name, family name, country and email address. You may also supply your title and company. After registration we send you an email in which you click on a link to confirm your registration. This email also contains a link to delete your profile, for example, in case of erroneous registration. When you confirm registration, you will receive a further email in which we finally confirm your registration. After completion of this process you may, if you wish, include and save the following information in your user profile: your address, postal code, town/city and telephone number. By providing your data you subscribe to an agreement, which can be revoked at any time that your data be stored on our servers in your personal user profile. The data from this personal user profile are used by our support team in such a way that enquiries are matched against our database to identify whether the enquiry is from a registered user and to perform support services. After logging in with your log-in data, you may, at any time, delete your personal user profile and the data stored there via one click on the button "Delete profile". However, registration is required in order to make use of our support services.
§ 4 Cookies
(1) In order to make our website attractive to visitors and to enable certain functions to be used, we use so-called cookies on various places on the site. Cookies are small text files saved on your terminal. Some of the cookies used by us are deleted again after the end of the browser session, that is, after the browser is closed (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us to recognize your browser again on your next visit (persistent Cookies).
(2) You can set up your browser in such a way that you are informed about established cookies and can decide separately about their acceptance or the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or on their general exclusion. Where cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
§ 5 Newsletters
(1) When registering to receive our newsletters we use the so-called “Double Opt In” technique. This means that after you have given your e-mail address we send you a confirmation e-mail to the stated e-mail address, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not make this confirmation, your registration will automatically be deleted. Provided that you confirm your wish to receive the newsletter, we store your e-mail address until you cancel the newsletter. The storage is solely for the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter. Further, at the time of registration and confirmation we store your IP addresses and the dates, in order to prevent any unauthorized use of your personal data.
(2) The mandatory information needed for the transmission of the newsletter is only the e-mail address.
(3) You can revoke your authorization to transmit the newsletter at any time. The revocation can be declared by means of a click on the link which is provided in every newsletter [check box] or by an e-mail to dialogdialde.
(4) The authorization given by you is worded as follows: DIAL Newsletter [check box] Yes, I would like to receive the DIAL newsletter.
§ 6 Application of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Piwik in order to evaluate user access to this website.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (see details in § 4) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the service provider exclusively on its server in Germany. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we draw your attention to the fact that you may then not be able to use this website completely where appropriate. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies by the setting in your browser.
(3) This website uses Piwik with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. As a result IP addresses are processed in a shortened form and direct personal references can thus be excluded. The IP address which is transmitted by your browser by means of Piwik will not be consolidated with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open source project. Information about data protection from the third party supplier can be found under piwik.org/privacy/policy.
§ 7 Social Media Plug-Ins
(1) Currently we employ the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Twitter. We use the so-called 2-click solution here. This means that if you access our site, as a principle no personal data is passed on initially to the providers of these plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in is shown through the highlighting on the grayed out box with the first letter of the name. Personal data will only be transmitted if you click on one of the plug-ins: when the plug-in is activated, data is automatically transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US American providers, in the USA). We do not have any influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor do we know the full scope of the data collection, the objects or the storage time limits. Since the plug-in provider makes the data collection in particular through cookies, we recommend you to delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before making the click on the grayed out box. (2) If you activate a plug-in, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called on the corresponding sub-site of our online offering. In addition, the data named in § 3 of this declaration is transmitted, although in the case of Facebook, according to the information of the provider in Germany only the anonymized IP is collected. This happens irrespective of whether you hold an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, this data will be allocated directly to your account. If you click on the activated button and e.g. link the site, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and publicly informs your contacts about this. If you do not wish for this allocation to your profile with the plug-in provider, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) The plug-in provider stores this data as a usage profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the demand-related design of his website. Such an evaluation is made in particular (also for non-logged in users) to show demand-related advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile; you have to apply to the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this right.
(4) Further information about purpose and volume of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be obtained from the data protection declarations of these providers which are given below. You can also obtain further information there about your rights in this connection and the options for settings in order to protect your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information: a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other applications as well as www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info everyoneinfo. b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; twitter.com/privacy.
§ 8 Using Mouseflow
(1) This website uses Mouseflow, a web analysis tool from Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark, to record randomly selected individual visits (with anonymous IP address only). A protocol of mouse movements and clicks is created with the aim of randomly playing back individual website visits and, from these, deriving potential improvements for the website.
2) The information is completely non-personal and is not passed on to any third party.
3) If you do not wish your visit to be recorded, you can deactivate this function here for all websites which use Mouseflow.
§ 9 Transfer of personal data
There is no transfer of your personal data other than the cases described in this data protection declaration.