Expert for Lighting Design
Learn to design perfect light
Dates & Booking Content Trainer Contact
Our seminar focuses on light. You learn to analyse architecture, to consider the utilization of the space and human needs and to design optimal lighting. You work on realistic projects with pen and paper. In our own laboratory you will experience the effectiveness and effect of light yourself. We train you for all stages from the concept to the presentation and implementation. Since we are free of obligation to any manufacturer, questions about products and trends are answered honestly with no holds barred. After the seminar you are ready to work at once as a modern expert for lighting design.
The course takes place at the same time with face-to-face and online participants.
Online participants are connected live and will be actively involved. You decide whether you visit us in Lüdenscheid or participate online.
3.029 EUR incl. beverages & lunch
In addition to the necessary theory, we show real light applications for all contents and carry out experiments and workshops together. This allows you to experience everything live and try it out for yourself
Project analysis as the basis for lighting design & development of a lighting concept; you will experience different lighting strategies using demos on our suspended ceiling, in the white lab, with different products; very varied and vivid: theory, group work, practical demos and experiments; high practical content; all speakers have experience in lighting design and consulting; many years of experience in the field of lighting technology - also through our lighting lab
Interior designers, lighting designers and all those interested in qualitative lighting design
For online participation: Headset/microphone, headphones, webcam
Second screen is helpful
Expert for Lighting Design
- Daylight as the basis for planning artificial light
- Process of lighting design
- Working with architectural plans
- Project analysis: lighting requirements
- Terminology to describe the qualities of light
- Creating lighting concepts
- Selection of lamps
- Overview of different lighting strategies
- Direct lighting, general and accent lighting
- Indirect lighting, general and accent lighting
- Direct/indirect lighting
- Wall lighting, wall washers, accent lighting, grazing
- Scallops(Light cone sections)
- Integrating strategies into an overall concept
- Selection of luminaires, grouping and dimensioning
- Presentation of the overall plan
- Overall planning of another object in small groups
- Presentation of results
- Closing discussion
Dates & Booking
You want to participate in the hybrid seminar?
Select the most suitable date and register,
we look forward to your participation!